We would love to hear from 3D modellers! To work on a documentary series called Drain the Oceans for National Geographic TV.
Z-Brush and Substance Painter
Please send cv’s, reels and web links.
Short and long term applications.Submit your CV
October 31, 2019
To work with our team on a documentary series called Drain the Oceans for National Geographic TV.
Software – After effect
Good working knowledge 3D software – Maya
A strong creative portfolio and showreel.
A strong, measurable track record in delivering against project goals.Deadline driven.
A great place to work
Nice to Have’s
What we offer
To assist with the day to day running of productions and work with the team on a number of National Geographic documentaries.
– Studio Administration/Office Management
– Production Management across Vis FX Broadcast and Corporate projects
– Experience of the Graphics/CGI #graphics #productionassistant world
– Enthusiasm, Good organisational skills, attention to detail and the desire to take ownership of your work.
– This is a role that can grow with you!
October 5, 2019